All users of our website agree that their access to and use of it are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and to all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to you and you are strongly advised to check the current terms and conditions each time you order from us.
This website is operated by masseat Products Ltd, and these terms and conditions apply to this website only.
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
The information and data displayed on our website is to the best of our knowledge accurate at the time of publication. However masseat provides no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind that the site is error free and reserves the right to make modifications at any time without prior notification.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of the products appearing on our website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Although we aim to keep our website as up to date as possible, the information may not always reflect the product information exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted by us. Prices on this website may differ from prices for the same product in our stores.
When we show an original price or "was" price compared to a sale price, the original price used is the price that the product originally sold for.
UK VAT will be charged on all orders, including orders delivered internationally.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The copyright in this website belongs to masseat and will at all times remain with us. You may access this website for your own non commercial use only. You may not copy, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or part any of the content on this website.
You may not delete or alter in any way any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of this website.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
At masseat, we take care to protect your privacy and secure your information.
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure eCommerce transactions. If your browser doesn't accept the SSL technology, your purchase will not be permitted. All of the information you provide is encrypted (scrambled) prior to being sent over the Internet to our system. To protect your information once we receive it, we place it on Tier 1 PCI DSS certified systems designed to keep information safe and inaccessible to other Internet users.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard, and we have undertaken significant investment to attain Tier 1 PCI DSS Certification. This Tier 1 Certification and compliance ensures a top level of security and the protection of sensitive customer information including credit cards details. We will ensure that your data is as safe as possible when you purchase products online at masseat.
For return visits to the site, we can securely store your credit card information in our system using that same technology if you opt in for us to save your credit card information. Shopping at masseat.co.uk is safe, convenient and secure. From your side, if you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us within your ‘my account’ area of the website.
masseat.co.uk reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
- When you become a masseat.co.uk registered user, we collect information from you including your name, mailing address, email address and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible. Additionally, we collect certain personal information if you choose to opt-in to our email newsletters or SMS alerts.
- When you order from us, we collect some personal information from you including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card number (with expiration date) or gift voucher number. We also store information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g., that person's name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases. In addition, if you are a registered user and have signed in when you enter this information, it will automatically be saved in your “my account” area for ease of reference. We also provide you with the option not to save your credit card information with us if you so choose.
- Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, customised shopping experience and to let you know about offers that may be of interest to you.
- Data collected from this website will also help us work towards improving our website content and for internal marketing analysis and promotional purposes. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
- Information collected from you relating to career opportunities within masseat will be used as part of our internal recruitment process only and will not be shared with other parties.
WHAT COOKIES ARE & HOW WE USE THEM
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer's browser. It holds information a site may need to interact with you and personalise your experience.
- Cookies can be used by a website to recognise you, although that does not necessarily mean any personal information is stored in the cookies. At masseat.co.uk, we store no personal information about you in cookies. Anything you choose to tell us about yourself (such as your address and email address) is stored safely and separately on our secure servers, and you need to provide a password to access it.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You understand that you, and not masseat, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us. Certain items available online are age restricted. By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are over the minimum age at which you are allowed to purchase these items. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material: that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; that is breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; that could cause harm to third parties; which consists of or contains software viruses; that is or amounts to, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings; or that is "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
When you place an order to purchase a product, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us and complete when we send email confirmation to you that we've received your order and the order has been accepted. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch email do not form part of that contract.
Prices on www.masseat.com may differ from pricing within our stores. In addition to this, sales and promotions that appear online may not always appear in our stores and vice versa. The duration of sales and promotions may also be different online and our stores.
We will introduce sales promotions and sale periods online in line with current legislation. However, products in the sale, the overall sale offer and the duration of the sale online may differ from that in our stores.